Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Batman Begins

NNNNN

First off, what's up with Katie Holmes? Why is she dating Tom Cruise? If I ever run into her, I'll say, "Wassup, Holmes?"

Christian Bale (of hay) is probably the best Batman I've seen. I remember back when Alex Keaton was playing Batman. Wait a minute, it was Michael Keaton. Who the heck is Alex Keaton? Anyway, back then my home phone number was one digit different then the local drive-in called the Starlite. I received a call from someone asking what was playing. It didn't seem to phase him that I answered, "Hello", instead of, "Starlite Drive-In. This is the Laughing Cowbladder. How may I help you?" So he asked what was playing and I just told him Batman was playing. Then he asked what the cost was. I told him it was $10 a head. After a bit of a pause, I said, "Plus $15 for the car." I heard silence for a while then, "Okay, wow." I'm thinking the caller skipped the drive-in. The Doofdaddy suggested it would have made things even more interesting if I told him that he could get a major discount if he drove up to the box office, held up a bat and yelled, "I'm going to bat-bash you!"

But this new movie is great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home