Friday, January 21, 2005

Mrs. Doubtfire

N
I give this one eyeball because I saw this movie at the theater and felt ripped off. Robin Williams' character was strange. When he was dressed as a woman doing a children's show, I thought he was creepy. I can't imagine any of my kids watching a show like that. It made Mr. Rogers look riveting. I think comedies should make you laugh out loud at least once. I didn't. Also, this movie is targeted at kids but is rightfully rated PG-13. It's not kid friendly and my kids will not see it. Whatever happened to Mork from Ork? And why isn't Jonathan Winters in this movie. He was on an episode of Scooby Doo I saw recently. You ever notice that Ed Bradley on 60 minutes looks like one of those 1970's G.I. Joe's with life like hair and Kung Fu grip?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home